We welcome you to www.flquotes.com and thank you for your interest in these Terms and Conditions (these “Terms”). These Terms apply between you, the User of this Website and JF Insurance LLC of 2324, Waterside Drive, Lake Worth Florida 33461, (“FL Quotes”, “we”, “us” or “our”) the operator(s) of this Website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms is deemed to occur upon your first use of our website. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you should stop using our website immediately.
1. Intellectual Property
- All Content included on our website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of FL Quotes (“Marks”), our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use our website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United States and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
- You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of FL Quotes or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content including any software programs available on or through the Website (“Content”) is protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Website for commercial or public purposes.
2. License and Site / Mobile Application Access
- FL Quotes grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Website . This license does not include any downloading or copying of any kind of information for the benefit of another individual, vendor or any other third party; caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Website and the framing of any content available through the FL Quotes uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party); uploading, posting, or transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; any action that imposes or may impose (in FL Quotes’s sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on FL Quote’s infrastructure; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not bypass any measures used by FL Quotes to prevent or restrict access to the Website. Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by FL Quotes. By using the Website you agree not to: (i) use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose; (ii) make any speculative, false, or fraudulent transaction or any transaction in anticipation of demand; (iii) access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission; (iv) violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website; (v) take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (vi) deep-link to any portion of this Website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any service) for any purpose without our express written permission; or (vii) “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
Information provided on our website
- The information contained and accessed on our website is provided by FL Quotes for general guidance and is intended to offer the user general information of interest solely to provide general guidance on matters of interest for the personal use of the reader, who accepts full responsibility for its use. The information provided is not intended to replace or serve as substitute for any professional advice, consultation, or service. You should consult with a FL Quotes professional in the respective professional area to obtain such services.
3. TCPA Consent
- You expressly consents to receiving calls and messages, including auto-dialed and pre-recorded message calls, and SMS messages (including text messages) from FL Quotes, its affiliates, agents and others calling at their request or on their behalf, at any telephone numbers that you have provided to FL Quotes via the form on our Website. You agree that texts, calls or prerecorded messages may be generated by automatic telephone dialing systems. Communications from us and our affiliated companies may include but are not limited to: operational communications concerning your Account or the use of the FL Quotes, updates concerning new and existing features on the FL Quotes, communications concerning promotions run by us or out third-party partners, and news concerning us and industry developments. Standard text messaging charges applied by your cell phone carrier will apply to text messages that we send.
- IF YOU WISH TO OPT OUT OF PROMOTIONAL EMAILS, YOU CAN UNSUBSCRIBE FROM OUR PROMOTIONAL EMAIL LIST BY FOLLOWING THE UNSUBSCRIBE OPTIONS IN THE PROMOTIONAL EMAIL ITSELF. IF YOU WISH TO OPT OUT OF PROMOTIONAL CALLS OR TEXTS, YOU MAY EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org OR CALL US AT 1888 788 7930. YOU MAY ALSO RESPOND TO ANY PROMOTIONAL TEXT RECEIVED ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE WITH THE WORD “STOP” TO OPT OUT OF PROMOTIONAL TEXTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO CONSENT TO RECEIVE PROMOTIONAL TEXTS OR CALLS AS A CONDITION OF USING THE FL QUOTES OR RELATED SERVICES. IF YOU WISH TO OPT OUT OF ALL TEXTS OR CALLS FROM US (INCLUDING OPERATIONAL OR TRANSACTIONAL TEXTS OR CALLS), YOU CAN EMAIL email@example.com OR CALL US AT 1888 788 7930. HOWEVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT OPTING OUT OF RECEIVING ALL CALLS OR TEXTS MAY IMPACT YOUR USE OF THE FL QUOTES WEBSITE.
- Quotations are valid for 14 days from the time of issue, unless agreed in writing with us. Please check your quotation for the exact period of validity.
- Any change to the scope of the requirements, including a change to any stated assumptions or customer dependencies, may result in the quotation being made invalid. Should this occur, an updated quotation will be issued to replace the previous version.
- Quotations are also subject to Wind mitigation and 4-point inspections and availability at the time of issue. Cost and timescales may be affected by your specific requirements.
- Prices and eligibility can change at any time.
- You agree not to use our website or Services for any unlawful purpose, or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use our website or Services in any way that could damage our website, Services, or general business of FL Quotes.
- You further agree not to use our website or Services:
- To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person’s legal rights.
- To violate any of our intellectual property rights or any third party.
- To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another.
- To perpetrate any fraud.
- To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material.
- To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate, or discrimination towards any group.
- To unlawfully gather information about others.
4. Compliance and Complaints
- We do not have any obligation to censor or review any of your Submissions, to censor or review any Third-Party Content, or to monitor use of our website. However, you agree that we may, without notice or liability, disclose to third parties any of your information or your Submissions; monitor use of our Website; and monitor, review, and retain your Submissions if we believe in good faith that such activity is reasonably necessary to provide our Website to customers, monitor adherence to or enforce these Terms, comply with any laws or regulations, respond to any allegation of illegal conduct or claimed violation of third party rights, or protect us or others.
- If we receive a complaint relating to your use of our website, you acknowledge and agree that we may, in our sole and absolute discretion and without notice or liability, investigate the complaint, restrict, suspend, or terminate any service involved, and/or remove your Submissions from our servers.
- FL Quotes makes no warranty or representation that our website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure, and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
Availability of our website
- The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility, and satisfactory quality.
- FL Quotes accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of our website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
We may, in our sole discretion, suspend, restrict or terminate your use of our website, effective at any time, without notice to you, for any reason, including because the operation or efficiency of our website or our or any third party’s equipment or network is impaired by your use of our website; we have received a third party complaint which relates to your use or misuse of our website; or you have been or are in breach of any term or condition of these Terms. We will have no responsibility to notify any third party, including any third-party providers of services, merchandise, or information, of any suspension, restriction or termination of your access to our website.
Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, FL Quotes accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of our website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use our website and its Content at their own risk.
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or restricts FL Quotes’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of FL Quotes.
- In the event that any party to these Terms fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
- You are strictly prohibited from using our website or any of our Services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
- You agree that no joint venture, partnership, fiduciary, employment, or agency relationship exists between us and you as a result of these Terms or use of our website.
6. Reverse engineering and security
- You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
- Reverse engineer or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on our website or Services.
- Violate the security of our website or Services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining, or interference to any host, user, or network.
Previous Terms and Conditions
- In the event of any conflict between these Terms and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that these Terms adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the UCC. However, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and the relationship between you and FL Quotes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of the State of Florida and FL Quotes and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Palm Beach County.